Basically I am an outdoorsy girl trapped inside my house working hours away on my computer. Where would I rather be, on a mountain top in the middle of nowhere? So what does this have to do with Elemental Herbs review and giveaway? Not much, except when I took a peek at their website I was pretty darn sure that I was their target market.
Whats the Product?
- All Good Goop Healing Balm All Good Lips Tinted Red Rock and Copper Canyon Sunscreen Sport
I thought the collection of products that Elemental Herbs sent was interesting, what does a handcrafted healing balm, sunscreen and tinted lip balm have in common? Simple. Only an active, outdoorsy, on the go kind of gal (or guy) would need all three.
How I used it
I slathered the sunscreen on my face, put the healing balm on a few scrapes and on my heels and put the tinted lip balm on. Yup, I love them all!
The sunscreen worked great while I worked at my computer in my backyard, it is definitely made for the outdoor enthusiast. Although my rock climbing days are over I can see how the All Good Goop would work wonders on chafed and scraped skin. I used it on my heels and a few boo boos and it worked great. The tinted lip balm was fantastic. I dont typically wear any colored balm or lipstick, I am more the all natural gal with no makeup, but the colors were so beautiful and resonated with me so much that I actually would consider using them on a regular basis.
I really found myself enjoying all of the products by Elemental Herbs and would definitely consider purchasing them again.
How does Mother Earth feel about this product?
Mother Earth thinks that Elemental Herbs rocks! Their commitment to the environment and health is top notch, which doesnt go unnoticed by Mother Earth. As Elemental Herb puts it: As a nature-based healing company, we at Elemental Herbs are forever grateful for the earths abundant resources. We see it as our duty to care for them in the same way we care for our own bodies. Thats why we are dedicated to using restorative and responsible business practices. And it shows in how they go about doing business, below are just a few of their commitments:
- Their entire production facility runs on solar power. Thats right I said solar power.
- Their company headquarters are an organic farm and education center. They do residential Permaculture Design Courses once a year, and host WWOOF (willing workers on organic farms) and farm interns year round.
- They use certified organic ingredients in their products and seek the highest possible medicinal quality in all of their herbs. Going a step beyond organic on their own farm and herbal test garden,they are committed to wild land farming that protects wildlife habitat, conserves water, attracts beneficial insects and birds, and builds healthy soil for the future.
- Their products are cruelty-free, tested on consenting humans only.
- They actively oppose the use of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) and find suppliers who are in compliance with this.
- They use recycled and recyclable packaging, shipping and printed materials.
- Their company vehicles run on biodiesel. At their company headquarters and farm, they produce biodiesel made from restaurant waste vegetable oil.
- They give one percent of all sales, before any expenses, to important global causes through 1% for the Planet.
- And they laugh a lot! They recognize the need for lighthearted humor in the midst of it all and they cherish absurdity in daily life.
Not only is Mother Earth in love with Elemental Herbs so is Healthy Holistic Living. Nice job Elemental Herbs, nice job indeed.
Is it a Healthy Product?
Organic, all natural made with laughter and good energy, yup, it is healthy for sure.
How does this product impact my wallet?
Lets see, the tinted lip balm runs $3.99 each, the sunscreen is $15.99 and the All Good Goop is $8.50 for a 1 oz jar. Maybe a little on the high side for the All Good Goop but the tinted lip balm and sunscreen are definitely competitively priced. Of course you are always going to pay more for an organic product and, to be honest, I am happy to when it is a product that I know is going to work and be good for me.
Would I recommend this product to a friend?
Definitely, these are great products made by a stellar company.
4 1/2 stars. Elemental Herbs is a great company that makes solid products that I am happy to recommend.