Football season is in full swing. It’s no secret that I’m not a huge fan of watching football BUT I am a huge fan of snacking during football games. There’s just something very satisfying about a big bowl of chili, cheese and crackers and my favorite, snack mix.
Who out there likes to eat snack mix in layers? Depending on the mix, I like to always save the pretzels for last. Or the rye chips, those are good too.
Today I’m teaming up with Blue Diamond Almonds to bring you a delicious and easy Asian Snack Mix, perfect for your next game day snack-fest. Using their Wasabi and Soy Sauce and Smokehouse Almonds I came up with a mix that’s the perfect balance of sweet, spicy and smoky. These Game Changing Flavors are sure to bring your football snacking to an all new level this season!
I love that this recipe includes only a few ingredients, most of which you probably already have in your home. It’s a great recipe to create with your kids and your entire family will enjoy it!
- 6 cups pretzel twists
- 1 cup Wasabi and Soy Sauce Almonds (Blue Diamond)
- 1 cup Smokehouse(R) Almonds (Blue Diamond)
- 2 cups Sesame Sticks
- 2 sheets of Nori, cut into 1â³ squares
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Â½ tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Â½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Â½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Â¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 200Â°.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add sugar and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
- Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture, tossing gently to coat. Spread the mixture onto a jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 200Â° for 45 minutes. Cool completely before serving.
This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almonds. Ditch the chips and grab some Game Changing Flavors this football season! Enter for a chance to win the Ultimate Football Party Prize Pack, get great savings and ideas for delicious snack hacks at GameChangingFlavors.com.